What is the best way to monitor my child’s progress during the school year?
- Parent engagement has a direct correlation to student success. Parents can log into the Campus Parent Portal and stay engaged with information at-your-fingertips throughout the school year. Parent favorites include:
- Access to student grades
- Review attendance and absences
- Monitor assignments due or upcoming exams
- Notifications for School/District Announcements
- Lunchroom information
- To download the Campus Parent Portal app on your mobile phone. Visit the App or Play Store on your mobile device and search for “campus parent portal.” If you need login information, please contact the Help Desk: (208) 235-3219.